Unpopular opinion but savoury biscuits are probably one of my favourite things. These ones are my mum’s favourites so we always have a fresh batch ready at home.
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 egg, small
1 cup all purpose flour, seived
1. Preheat oven 160 degrees (fan oven) or 180 degrees otherwise.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar and combine well.
3. Then add the baking powder, salt, cumin seeds and beaten egg. Mix well.
4. Add in the flour and knead well. Place in the fridge for 10 mins.
5. On a baking sheet, place your flattened biscuits and bake in your preheated oven for 20 mins.