4 chicken fillets
1 tbsp truffle oil (or olive oil)
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
100g cream cheese
50g feta cheese
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 cups spinach
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Place the chicken on a flat dry surface and drizzle truffle oil (generously!)
3. Mix the paprika, salt and garlic powder together and rub it into the chicken pieces
4. Carefully slice the chicken to create a pocket (be careful not to slice your own fingers – tried and tested)
5. Prepare the filling by mixing the spinach, cream cheese, feta cheese, mayonnaise, chilli flakes and spoon the mixture into the chicken pockets.
6. Place the chicken fillets on a medium heat to get rid of extra liquid for 5 mins.
7. Place the stuffed chicken pieces on a baking tray and place in the oven for 25-30 mins.