If you’re looking for a light bite to keep the hunger at bay in a healthy(ish) way, here you go! I love having these as a guilt free late night snack. Best thing is they are so easy to make and only took me 10 mins to blitz together.
1 cup pistachios
Half cup cashew nuts
Half cup almonds
10 Medjoul dates
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp Rose water
1 tsp ground cardamom
Half cup Pistachio (blitzed but not ground)
Half cup Dessicated coconut
1. Grind the pistachios and cashew nuts in a blender.
2. Once the nuts are ground, add the dates, rose water, vanilla extract and cardamom. The consistency should be sticky and lumpy.
3. Take a spoonful and roll into a ball – should make about 10 balls
4. On a tray lay out the additional pistachios, rose petals and coconut.
5. Roll the date balls into the pistachio and Rose mixture.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour for best results and store in an airtight container.
TIP – add some protein powder for an extra kick!
Here are some other date bites ideas
– Dates and peanut butter
– Dates with almonds and cocoa powder
– Dates with coconut